Thursday, December 13, 2012

Custom Stamps!

Hi, penguins!

I make custom stamps! These are the stamps I made so far:

Dot: Be in the same room as Dot.


Jet Pack Guy: Be in the same room as Jet Pack Guy.


Rory: Be in the same room as Rory.

Walden0872: Be in the same room as me, Walden0872.

Do you like them? I will be making more soon! If you want a stamp of your own, please fill out the forum by replacing the italic text. Please fill it out in a comment.

Name: Penguin4916
Color: Green
Shape: Oval
Picture: Replace this text with your image


Notes
  • If you choose Blue, the only shape available is hexagon.
  • If you choose Red, the only shape available is triangle.
  • You can access all shapes if you choose Green.
  • There is no Yellow yet for my custom stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment